Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Well...here we go!

It's hard to believe the trip is finally here. It's T minus 5 1/2 hours until I need to wake up for my ride to the airport. And...I'm still packing (while Tabby types this as I dictate because our bed is covered with all my items I need to pack and she can't go to sleep yet.)


I fly from Chicago to DC, then DC to Moscow. Our flight for Moscow leaves the US around 5pm tomorrow (Thursday). I do have a couple things you could pray about for the team.




  • Please pray for smooth connecting flights for all team members. We are all arriving in DC from various cities.
  • Please pray for the situation in Ryazan where smoke from surrounding wildfires has already led to some evacuations from the city. We have been told to bring dust masks for our own use and to give to others. We may be ministering in Ryazan or we may get redirected to another city. God knows where He wants us and will lead us accordingly.
  • Please pray for Tabby, Gretchen and Ingrid as they stay behind and hold down the fort. Gretchen was anxious and worried about me leaving. Please pray that they have a great 10 days of bonding and "girl time."
Well...off to bed. Note to self...start packing earlier next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment